Articles on NZ kiwi toy designers, how gender stereotypes are negative and how and why the Tamagotchi became so popular and the benefits it possess.
– toys based solely around play and not marketed directly at a singular gender.
– Negative impacts of gender stereotyped marketing etc
– gendered stereotypes are set by society not science
– marketing one thing under the guise of another, introduction for girls to handheld devices (socially accepted).
– Successful ‘bring your toy to life’
– Consequences for not looking after your digital pet (such as it becoming sick, leaving or dying and having to wait days before you were allowed a new digital pet)